Member Profile: Delsey Wilson
Member & Webmaster
of Arts (2005) - Southern State Community College
- Real Estate Certification (1994-95) - Hondros College
- Interior Design Major (1993-94) - Ohio University
- Full time stay at home Mother of 4
- Webmaster (15 years)
- Genealogist researcher for 20 years
Founding Member, and Executive Director of the Friends of Serpent Mound.
- President of the Serpent
Mound Chapter of the American Society of Dowsers (ASD).
- Member of the Ohio Brush Creek Herb Guild.
- Previous Adams County Chamber of Commerce Director (1 yr) and Assistant Director (4 yrs)
Hobbies & Other Interests:
Enjoys spending time with family and friends, learning about and cooking
with herbs, attending concerts with her husband, doing geneaology
research, and researching history and the ancient mound cultures from around
the world with her loving husband Jeffrey Wilson.
(crop circles) is facinating. It's not always the formation themselves
that I find so facinating, but the area (location) and the people
I meet. I've seen some beautiful hidden country that I normally
would have never seen or even considered visiting. Sometimes the
location of a formation has helped us locate lost ancient sites,
which we then try to visit. And the people I meet always make
my experience much more meaningful - they have shared their thoughts,
their homes, and their experiences with us."